About this product
- DescriptionDr Peter Marshall offers a practical approach to the work-home dilemma. From setting priorities and renegotiating roles to cutting corners and 'just saying ', Marshall arms his readers with a host of tried, tested and true strategies for coping with the challenges of day-to-day life. In accessible, well researched and often light-hearted text, Marshall focuses on ways to balance and establish priorities so that the entire family comes out ahead -- and one is left feeling guilty.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter Marshall is a psychologist who has written three books: Now I Know Why Tigers Eat Their Young: How to Survive Your Teenagers with Humour, Cinderella Revisited: How to Survive Your Stepfamily without a Fairy Godmother and Sex, Nursery Rhymes and Other Evils: A Look at The Bizarre, Amusing, Sometimes Shocking Advice of Victorian Childcare Experts. He is a member of the National Speakers Bureau and speaks across Canada and the United States.
- Author(s)Peter Marshall
- PublisherKey Porter Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2001
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKey Porter Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.