Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor 20 years, TWO LINES has ranked among the leading journals of international literature. Its success is fueled by some of the very best writers and translators at work today among them Lydia Davis, Luc Sante, Roberto Bola, Edith Grossman, Margaret Jull Costa, and Cesar Aira. Each issue brings a mixture of major international stars, beloved regional writers, and up-and-comers, giving readers a cross-section of the vital work happening all across the globe. TWO LINES also publishes essays that delve into issues surrounding translation, as well as ones that describe intriguing new literatures on the cutting edge of poetry and prose. Always printed bilingually on high-quality paper, and featuring vibrant covers, the journal itself is a beautiful item, proving that in a digital age some things are best left in print.
- Author BiographyCJ Evans and Emmy Komada both live in San Francisco. Scott Esposito lives in Oakland, CA.
- Author(s)Alejandra Laurencich,Antonio Tabucchi,Martha Cooley,Rachel Careau,Roger Lewinter,Victoria Pehl Smith
- PublisherTwo Lines Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTwo Lines: World Writing in Translation
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Lines Press
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.