Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems and short stories about various subjects that were of interest to me. I had the contents of the book in my head for several years. And when I had prostate cancer I was very depressed and writing was a form of relief. I had a grandson who was going in the navy and two small granddaughters who were fussing all the time. My plan was to write to the older granddaughter and tell her to be nice. Then halfway through my letter I thought Why would a granddaughter of three years old listen to her grandpa who was seventy years old? And I was t in her home at that time to tell her to be nice to her little sister. So my first story was the fuzzy brown bear. There were six of us boys and two girls in my family and my mom called me little rascal. I used these facts in my story. Then I wrote other stories and some poems. I did t study writing but the words in this book are from my heart. The contents of the book were floating in my head for a long time.
- Author(s)Carl Walker
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.