All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionWarm yourself with contemplative emotions and humerous Native American views on daily life. There are prose poems creating a sense of self within Nature; free-form poetry making one contemplate life in the chase and whether it's all worth the price; poems of death and poems of life; there are even poems that will make you think everytime you enter a bar or restaurant as you gaze into the lives of the staff and entertainers who grace us with their time and efforts. Treat yourself to a different experience where each poem relates to the next, then try to guess which ones were written by whcih author. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyTom Renkes has been writing poetry for almost 30 years. He has been an adjunct faculty, administrator, executive, and a human being. He is the author of novels and short stories under a pseudonym. John Presley has been writing poetry now for almost 50 years. He has published in a number of journals, anthologies, and collections. He has a chapbook collection, How Like a Life, which was published by Blue Cloud Abbey Press, and has edited several collections and editions himself. He has been an academic, professor, provost, administrator, and a human being.
- Author(s)John Presley,Tom Renkes
- PublisherMitchell Street Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Street Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.