All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with learning to count from 1 to 10, in these charming pages children and their adults can explore the many ways people decorate their bodies. With its fun pictures and words, the book is a simple way to start talking about accepting differences, from piercings to tattoos. The illustrations are inspired by traditional tattoo designs as well as t-so-traditional body modification styles. Also included is a full-colour wall poster that offers a colour-it-yourself version on the back. Introducing children to a culture that's rarely displayed in other materials, this is a perfect resource for early childhood educators, parents, and all adults who value diversity.
- Author BiographyJacob A. Boehne is an early childhood educator, parent, artist, and writer who is interested in body art. He lives in Cincinnati with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Jacob A. Boehne
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 colour illus
- Weight242 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.