All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Mrs. Gibsonsis author Toyomi Igus's tender and touching tribute to the two most important women in her life her Japanese mother and her African American grandmother.From memories of her grandmother's big bear hugs to her mother's light down-filled comforter hugs, from listening to her grandmother's lively spirituals to her mother's soft lullabies, from playing with her grandmother's fancy going-to-a-Sunday-meetin' hats to trying on her mother's kimo, Toyomi celebrates the joys and rich diversity of growing up biracial.
- Author(s)Toyomi Igus
- PublisherChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2001
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/02/2012
- Content Notecol
- Weight113 g
- Width190 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daryl Wells
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.28
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.