Consider these sponsored items
- AU $44.99Free postage
- AU $27.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Sunday Night, a woman with physical and psychological scars, and a killer instinct...Sunnie has spent years running from her past, burying secrets and building a life in which she needs one and feels thing. But a girl has gone missing, lost in the chaos of a bomb explosion, and the family needs Sunnie's help. Is the girl dead? Did someone take her? If she is out there, why doesn't she want to be found? It's time for Sunnie to face her own demons - because they might just lead her to the truth about what really happened all those years ago. With Kathy Reichs, the reader kws that they are in the hands of an expert. As a forensic anthropologist, 1 of only 82 forensic anthropologists ever certified by the American Board, Reichs' real-life expertise has given her vels an authenticity that most other crime velists would kill for. From teaching FBI agents how to detect and recover human remains, to separating and identifying commingled body parts in her lab, one is better qualified to write about what it's really like to catch the killer and solve the crime.
- Author BiographyFrom teaching FBI agents how to detect and recover human remains, to separating and identifying commingled body parts in her Montreal lab, as one of only seventy-seven forensic anthropologists ever certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology, Dr Kathy Reichs has brought her own dramatic work experience to her mesmerising forensic thrillers. For years she consulted to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in North Carolina, and continues to do so for the Laboratoire de Sciences Judiciaires et de Medecine Legale for the province of Quebec. Kathy Reichs has travelled to Rwanda to testify at the UN Tribunal on Genocide, and helped exhume a mass grave in Guatemala. As part of her work at JPAC she aided in the identification of war dead from World War II, Korea, and Southeast Asia. Kathy Reichs has served on the Board of Directors and as Vice President of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, and is currently a member of the National Police Services Advisory Board in Canada. She is a Professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. A native of Chicago, she now divides her time between Charlotte and Montreal. Kathy Reichs's first novel Deja Dead catapulted her to fame when it became a New York Times bestseller, a Sunday Times bestseller and won the 1997 Ellis Award for Best First Novel. All eleven of her novels have been international bestsellers. She is also a producer of the chilling hit TV series Bones. She has written seventeen bestsellers featuring Dr Temperance Brennan, the most recent being Bones Never Lie. She has also written four bestsellers featuring Tory Brennan: Virals, Seizure, Code and Exposure.
- Author(s)Kathy Reichs
- Date of Publication29/06/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Weight439 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.