Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- Description.. .the only explanation was one she had read in so many stories before. He overreacted because he loved her. If he didn't love her, he wouldn't have cared. He would kw this, too, except like a typical man, he leapt before he looked, and reacted with anger because of all of the terrible things he had experienced before he met her. Angela knew that when he returned, she would make him believe that she loved him, and would love him forever - when he returned. If he returned. She turned back toward the direction he had walked, and whispered, Come back to me, Adam. Please come back. What if... Everything worked perfectly, everyone's needs were taken care of, and one knew how? What if, one afteron, everything changed? In this, the third installment of the Two Spirits Trilogy, a world-wide blackout forces a young man and a young woman to learn more about themselves and each other as they struggle to find each other in the dark.
- Author BiographyJames Musselwhite is a Piano Technician, Musician, and Composer, and the author of several novels, including the Two Spirits trilogy, Dear Mr. Musselwhite... (a biography/autobiography), screenplays, and several technical manuals. He has also written, arranged and performed music for the stage, television and film. Born in Calgary, he spent many years in Winnipeg where the Two Spirits trilogy is primarily set. He currently lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)James Edward Musselwhite
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.