All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Year Olds - Not So Terrible Once You Get to Kw Them is all about HOW TO ENJOY TWO YEAR OLDS. It explains how two year olds think and what motivates them, then shows how to make life with your two year old a lot more enjoyable with simple ideas that really work. This book covers the subjects you want to kw about the most, like how to avoid and handle temper tantrums, and how to communicate in ways that cause them to WANT to do what you tell them. It covers practical areas like eating, bedtime and has lots of ideas for activities that will keep twos busy being good. Learn how to use the child's basic nature (rather than fighting it) to bring out the happy & helpful side of two year olds. It's a whole lot simpler than you ever imagined. Try the ideas in this book and see for yourself! This book t only makes a great gift for parents on their child's second birthday, but it's also a wonderful gift for grandparents, babysitters, and anyone who spends time with two year olds, because two year olds really aren't so terrible once you get to kw them.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Janisse is an artist and inspirational speaker who holds a B.A. in education, has worked in and managed children's ministries, and has observed two year olds in different nations and cultures. But the depth of her understanding of two year olds comes from her five daughters and twenty-four grandchildren. As a grandmother, she is able to teach parents, test her ideas, study the children very closely and then follow their lives. It also means she loves two year olds, yet has no illusions about how challenging they can be!
- Author(s)Georgia Janisse
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.