All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTwo-Dimensional Optical Spectroscopy discusses the principles and applications of newly emerging two-dimensional vibrational and optical spectroscopy techniques. It provides a detailed account of basic theory required for an understanding of two-dimensional vibrational and electronic spectroscopy. It also bridges the gap between the formal development of nlinear optical spectroscopy and the application of the theory to explain experimental results. Focusing on time-domain spectroscopy, the book presents detailed discussions on the underlying physics and interpretation methods of a variety of two-dimensional optical spectroscopic methods. It illustrates how vel diagrammatic techniques are useful in graphically describing the associated nlinear optical transition pathways and involved population or coherence evolutions. The author also explains the basics of quantum dynamics and time-dependent perturbation theories that are required in describing nlinear optical processes. From the development of the theory to vel applications, this book covers a gamut of topics in this field, including perturbation theory, coherent Raman scattering, pump-probe spectroscopy, photon echo spectroscopy, IR-visible four-wave mixing, and linear and nlinear optical activity spectroscopy. It shows how to apply the recently developed tools of vibrational and electronic spectroscopy in two dimensions.
- Author BiographyMinhaeng Cho is the director of the Center for Multidimensional Spectroscopy at Korea University. A recipient of the Nobel Laureate Signatures Award and Young Scientist Award, Dr. Cho counts theoretical and computational chemistry and experimental ultrafast nonlinear optical spectroscopy among his research interests.
- Author(s)Minhaeng Cho
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.