Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionBatman, the Dark Knight, prowls the shadowy streets of Gotham City with his partner, Robin, the Boy Wonder, putting fear into the hearts of bad guys.
- Author BiographyThe author of the Amazon best-selling hardcover Batman: A Visual History, Matthew K. Manning has contributed to many comic books, including Beware the Batman, Spider-Man Unlimited, Pirates of the Caribbean: Six Sea Shanties, Justice League Adventures, Looney Tunes, and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? When not writing comics themselves, Manning often authors books about comics, as well as a series of young reader books starring Superman, Batman, and the Flash for Capstone. He currently resides in Asheville, North Carolina with his wife Dorothy and their two daughters, Lillian and Gwendolyn. Visit him online at www.matthewkmanning.com. Shawn McManus has been drawing pictures ever since he was able to hold a pencil in his tiny little hand. Since then, he has illustrated comic books including Sandman, Batman, Dr. Fate, Spider-Man, and many others. Shawn has also done work for film, animation, and online entertainment. He lives in New England, and he loves the spring season there.
- Author(s)Matthew K. Manning
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes - Batman
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shawn McManus
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.