All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionMitch and Chance are roommates, co-workers, and best friends who make their livings off of video games. Mitch writes the user manuals that Chance tests... meh, plays. The two of them do everything they can to avoid growing up - so long as neither brings up Mitch's instincts for blowing off writing, or Chance's fear of touching anything that smells like responsibility. So long as the balance was kept, everything - including their hockey night indoor barbeques - would have continued indefintinely... ... if only Ellie hadn't stumbled into their local dive and straight into Mitch's heart. Even despite their Chance encounter, the infatuation between the two of them starts to grow, and Mitch begins to believe his bachelor's life of chaos with Chance may be coming to an end. That is, until Ellie introduces Chance to her best friend, Danni - who is just as shameless and bombastic as Chance ever dreamed he could be. Now for Mitch, the chaos isn't ending... in fact, it's only beginning. While struggling to resist the schemes that Chance forces on him, coping with the ever-increasing expectations that Ellie asks of him, managing the conflict that their opposing personalities dump on him, and trying to keep ALL of them from killing ANY ONE of them... Mitch may still want to try to finish his book. If he can only un-whiten his teeth, un-go to Mexico, un-buy that timeshare, or even just un-steal that damn car - he and Ellie... well, they still only have a Chance between the Two of Them.
- Author BiographyBradley Marcus Paul is a professional writer who's been published in numerous media formats for over 20 years. He's used a variety of names over that time, mostly due his multiple personalities demanding that they get some ink. He lives just outside St. Louis, Missouri because the rent is cheap and he doesn't know how to love a hockey team that might actually win the Stanley Cup in his lifetime. Joseph Godstow has used his wit and creativity professionally in marketing and sales for the last 15 years throughout the United States. He was published once, but then sold the newspaper company that published him to a conglomerate in Bermuda... even though he didn't actually own the company. To this day, finance students use that as a case study for their doctorates. He also lives just outside of St. Louis, Missouri, but only because his lawyer says he can't live on the Bermuda property he acquired in that transaction.
- Author(s)Bradley Marcus Paul,Joseph Godstow
- PublisherFunkshunilyliterit Works, LLC
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFunkshunilyliterit Works, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Victoria Touchette
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.