All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.63Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.55
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe star of the popular Food Network series Tyler's Ultimate, Tyler Florence is famous for championing simplicity, freshness, and culinary honesty in cooking. Now, after more than a decade spent tracking down some of the world's most flavorful recipes (and debunking a generation of vice chefs' culinary fears), Tyler brings it all back home to celebrate the pleasures of cooking with wholesome, local ingredients.His easy yet toothsome recipes exemplify the message that restaurant chefs from coast to coast have embraced: Local foods, cooked in season and prepared simply but with care and thought, are the best meals you can eat anywhere.In Tyler Florence Family Meals Tyler recounts the journey that brought him from the home cooking he grew up loving to the haute-homey restaurant cuisine that first won him culinary acclaim, to the pleasures of the world's great cuisine as showcased on his Food Network shows, and ultimately back to his roots as he prepares to open a restaurant while raising a family of young children. He speaks with his signature casual charm about how they can improve their cooking and eating habits to bring about real changes in their health and in their attitude toward food.Better than any other chef at work today, Tyler kws what people want to eat and how to help them achieve spectacular results without stress or strife. With this all-new collection of bold and exciting recipes, any cook can rid herself of her culinary fears and discover why, when it comes to fine dining, there is place like home.
- Author BiographyTYLER FLORENCE is the author of five best-selling cookbooks and the host of the Food Network show Tyler's Ultimate. His first restaurant is scheduled to open in San Francisco this year. He lives in Mill Valley, CA.
- Author(s)Tyler Florence
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1188 g
- Width211 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Photographer(s)John Lee
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.