Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $44.98Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
About this product
- DescriptionBold. Unfussy. Irresistible. Real. That's the kind of food that comes out of Tyler Florence's kitchen. With a culinary sensibility refined in some of New York's most high-profile restaurants, and a down-home practicality gained as the cooking guru of Food 911, Tyler cooks food that's fresh, flavorful, and totally doable. In Tyler Florence's Real Kitchen, he'll show you how to cook simple meals that taste amazing, from comfort-food to classics to vibrantly new dishes. Tyler's long-awaited first cookbook stays true to his cooking philosophy--use great, simple ingredients and then let the natural flavors speak for themselves. He offers can't-miss recipes for all the crowd-pleasing dishes that you crave--cold fried chicken, a perfect meatloaf, or drop-dead lasagna. Tyler's bold, uncomplicated style even makes sophisticated food easy, with recipes like Pan-Roasted Sirloin with Arugula, Sweet Peppers, and Olive Salad or Steamed Mussels with Saffron and Tomato. He'll show you how to get a great meal from the grocery bag to the table with the least fuss and the most flavor, or how to throw a barbecue with the best burgers (spiced up with horseradish and Havarti cheese) that your friends have ever had. From weekend brunch (including Soft Scrambled Eggs with Salmon and Avocado and an assortment of dim sum) to quick weeknight dinners for two (like Hong Kong Crab Cakes with Baby Bok Choy), and a selection of great party food and cocktails, this is a cookbook you'll use again and again and rely on for every occasion. With helpful tes on essential pantry staples and a list of the kitchen equipment you really need, Tyler Florence's Real Kitchen is a fresh, creative exploration of just how fun (and delicious) your cooking can be.
- Author BiographyTyler Florence is the host of Food Network's long-running series Food 911. He honed his culinary skills in some of New York City's top restaurants, including Aureole, Mad 61, the River Cafe, and the wildly popular Cafeteria, where he was the founding chef. Tyler can be seen frequently on the Today Show, where he makes regular appearances, and on numerous other programs. He lives in New York City. JoAnn Cianciulli discovered her love of food growing up in the kitchen of her father's Italian restaurant in Queens. She has worked as a producer on numerous Food Network productions and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Tyler Florence
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1336 g
- Width212 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.