Tyler's Ultimate: Brilliant Simple Food to Make Any Time by Tyler Florence (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs his millions of fans kw from watching him on Food Network, Tyler likes to rock the kitchen with big, bold flavors and sophisticated yet accessible fare. Whether you re dishing up a family favorite like spaghetti and meatballs or pulling out all the stops with a succulent tenderloin steak topped with spicy crab salad, Tyler Florence believes every meal can and should be the ultimate dining experience. At last, in Tyler s Ultimate, he shows us how to get these spectacular results in much less time. Tyler believes the ultimate meal brings together good food, good friends, and good times with Tyler s Ultimate as your guide you can elevate any gathering to a cause for celebration and every family meal to an occasion worth savoring. In his travels around the world for his Food Network show, he s sampled countless versions of classic dishes, taking an ideal technique from one, a perfect ingredient from ather. Here he gives you the best of the best. Make mistake: Tyler s approach here may be simplified and the ingredients list streamlined, but your palate will never feel compromised. These recipes are packed with zesty flavors, yet easy to pull together and always straightforward eugh for even vice cooks. Because Tyler believes that the little details separate a good meal from a wow! experience, his recipes feature bright, exciting flavors that sing on the tongue yet don t require fancy equipment or exotic ingredients. Tyler has collected all his most trusted and best-loved recipes for the ultimate collection of go-to meals, including can t-miss versions of the dishes we all crave most: the ultimate burger, French onion soup, beef stew, macaroni and cheese, and chocolate mousse, plus exciting new discoveries that will find a permanent home in your cooking repertoire. Filled with recipes for sensational, all-American food, Tyler s Ultimate is the all-around, everyday great cookbook his fans have been waiting for.
- Author BiographyTyler Florence is the bestselling author of two previous cookbooks, Eat This Book and Tyler Florence s Real Kitchen, and the star of Food Network s Tyler s Ultimate. Tyler lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Tyler Florence
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width205 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographer(s)Petrina Tinslay
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.