Type II Uses of Technology in Education: Projects, Case Studies, and Software Applications by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $58.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionSpark your students to actually want to learn through the creative application of techlogy! Type II applications in education make it possible to teach in new and more effective ways. Type II Uses of Techlogy in Education: Projects, Case Studies, and Software Applications clearly explains methods and strategies presently used by teachers to offer students a creative learning experience through the application of techlogy. Each chapter presents individual examples of how teachers have applied techlogy in schools and classrooms, illustrating through case studies, projects, and software applications how to effectively spark students' interest and learning. Type II Uses of Techlogy in Education is the third in a series (Internet Applications of Type II Uses of Techlogy in Education and Classroom Integration of Type II Uses of Techlogy in Education, both from Haworth) that provides a clear view of the advantages--and challenges--involved in the use of techlogy to enhance and actively involve students in the learning process. The applications described and discussed at length here go beyond the mundane educational functions like grading or presenting drill and practice exercises to explore fresh ways of teaching and learning. Students can become involved and actually want to learn, all through the use of creative techlogy application. The book also includes tables and figures to enhance understanding of the material. Type II Uses of Techlogy in Education discusses: * data collection, analysis, and communication in student research using pocket PCs and laptops * the educational effect of using a learning object as a pedagogical model rather than simply being techlogical in nature * examples of integrated Type II activities * e-learning courses using interactive video, WebCT, and on-site discussion groups * electronic discussion applications in a laptop university teacher education program * challenges facing students using computers to enhance and express the extent of their learning * information and communication techlogy (ICT) integration into schools--using three illustrative case studies * forward planning needed to make the difficult change to techlogical application for learning * a case study that used problem-based learning software with at-risk students * using techlogy to reinforce visual learning strategies * digital portfolio development as a Type II application * interactive computer techlogy in art instruction * on-demand help features for effective interactive learning experience * Personal Educational Tools (PETs) Type II Uses of Techlogy in Education: Projects, Case Studies, and Software Applications provides numerous illustrations of techlogy learning in action and is perfect for educators and students in programs dealing with information techlogy in education, and for public school personnel with interests and responsibilities in using information techlogy in the classroom.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Edited byCleborne D. Maddux,D. LaMont Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.