Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in English 1929, this is a reisssue of the nineteenth edition of Othmar Spann's classic history of ecomic thought, which is stongly influenced by the German Romantic tradition. Spann intended the work to serve as both history of ecomic thought and a critique of the main theories and systems of poltical ecomy, analysing the basic problems of ecomics in the light of the evolution of ecomic theory. His study encapsulates everything from pre-mercantile ecomics through to the political ecomy of the early twentieth century, encompassing such diverse subjects as the physiocratic system, the development of German political ecomy and the evolution of socialism.
- Author(s)Othmar Spann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.