All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionOn a diplomatic mission to the planet Andor, Captain Picard and the crew of the Enterprise-Ebear witness to the devastation resulting from the Borg invasion. With the reproductive issues that have long plagued the Andorian people reaching crisis level, avenues of research that at first held great promise have proven largely unhelpful, and may well indeed be worsening the problem. Despite the Federation's seeming inability to provide assistance and growing doubt over its commitment to a staunch longtime ally, Andorian scientists w offer renewed hope for a solution. However, many segments of Andorian society are protesting this controversial new approach, and more radical sects are beginning to make their displeasure kwn. In response, President Nanietta Bacco has sent the Enterprisecrew and a team of diplomats and scientists to Andor to convene a summit, in the hope of demonstrating that the Federation's pledge to helping Andor is sincere. Omiusly, the Typhon Pact is watching and their intrigues may very well drive the Andorian people down a dangerous path...
- Author BiographyDayton Ward is a three-time winner of the Star Trek Strange New Worlds writing contest.
- Author(s)Dayton Ward
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight213 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.