All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionTypography Essentials is a practical, hands-on resource to distill, organize, and compartmentalize-but t to oversimplify-the many complex issues surrounding the effective use of typography. It is for designers of every medium in which type plays a major role. A deep understanding of letterforms and kwledge of the effective use of letterforms can only be obtained with constant observation and experimentation; it evolves over a lifetime of design practice and study. This book is intended to advance the progress of designers seeking to deepen their typographic expertise; it is organized and designed to make the process enjoyable and entertaining, as well as instructional.This book is divided into four easy-to-use sections: The Letter, The Word, The Paragraph, and The Page. Each of the 100 principles has an explanation and examples representing the principle in action.
- Author BiographyIna Saltz is an art director, designer, and author of numerous articles on design and typography. She is the author of Typography Essentials.
- Author(s)Ina Saltz
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteill
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.