All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTypography is the most ubiquitous of the graphic arts, with all of us w having access to innumerable fonts and the typographic tools that can, in the right hands, lift any text from the mundane to the beautiful. Opening with an overview of the history of the art, Typography Pocket Essentials introduces the key principles and techniques of typography, and presents 200 of the most useful and important fonts, making it a handy primer and essential reference guide all rolled into one.
- Author BiographyAlastair Campbell founded the Ilex Press and was its Publisher for 13 years. He has lectured extensively throughout Europe on design, typography and illustration, and holds the coveted MacUser (U.S.) Eddy award for the Best New Graphic Resource, won by his mapping software Mountain High Maps. Alastair is also the author of numerous books on graphic design such as The New Designer's Handbook and The Digital Designer's Bible.
- Author(s)Alastair Campbell,Alistair Dabbs
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight330 g
- Width141 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.