All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionKids love secret codes, and this book offers dozens of intriguing challenges with insights into U.S. history, geography, pop culture, and a host of other subjects, including Paul Revere's midnight ride and the Appalachian Trail. Alphabet and number codes, grids, and picture puzzles will captivate puzzlists ages 8 to 12. Solutions included.
- Author BiographyTony J. Tallarico, son of the veteran illustrator and author Anthony Tallarico, has been creating word puzzles and activity books for nearly 30 years. His Dover titles include Find and Color Activity Book, Spot-the-Differences Across the USA, Nature Trivia Maze, Eco-Logical Brain Games, Presidents Activity Book, and English-Spanish Word Search.
- Author(s)Tony Tallarico
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight177 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.