All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Descriptionollowing his previous Ultimate Look volumes on the B-29, B-32, B-18, and B-25, and volume one in the series on guns, ammunition, and turrets, Wolf continues his definitive history of U.S. aerial armament in World War II. Drawing from his extensive library, microfilm archives, and technical manuals Wolf covers the development of Bombs and Bombing Theory and Strategy; an extensive chapter on Conventional Bombs and Fuses; Bomb Handling and Release and Control Mechanisms; an extensive chapter on Conventional and Radar Bombsights; The Bombardier; Bombing Missions Described; Bombing Tactics; Effects of Bombs; Miscellaneous Ordnance. Volume 3, available later in 2010, will cover Air-Dropped, Air-Launched, and Secret Aerial Weapons.
- Author BiographyDr. William Wolf has written fourteen books and numerous articles on World War II aviation combat and is an avid collector and historian, having over 22,000 World War II books and magazines, three miles of microfilm, and thousands of photos in his library, along with numerous pieces of World War II aviation memorabilia and aces' autographs.
- Author(s)William Wolf
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 500 color/bw images
- Weight1740 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.