All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an account of a classic turf battle in Washington, D.C. and one that kept flaring up for decades. The fact that it has t been resolved whether military or civilian organizations can conduct federal scientific investigations better, or whether the military should do anything more than defense, lends a timelessness to this story.
- Author(s)Thomas G. Manning
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleHistory of American Science & Technology S.
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.