All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNow revised--the friendly, easy-to-understand guide to the story of America Since the publication of first edition of U.S. History For Dummies, significant events have reshaped thoughts about everything from oil consumption to mortgages to presidential candidates. This updated guide to the fascinating events and people of America's past and present features new and revised material covering the attacks of September 11th, the current wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the 2004 and 2008 elections, and other recent events that have shaped recent U.S. history. From pre-Columbus to the American Revolution, from the two World Wars to Watergate and beyond, it makes the topic accessible for students at all levels, as well as for parents and teachers who may need a quick refresher. Steve Wiegand (Hometown TK) is an award-winning political journalist and history writer. He currently writes a thrice-weekly political column for the Sacramento Bee.
- Author BiographySteve Wiegand is an award-winning political journalist and history writer. He currently writes a thrice-weekly political column for the Sacramento Bee.
- Author(s)Steve Wiegand
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight618 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.