Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.33Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, millions of people across the United States drive on public roads, purchase goods shipped to stores on trains, and take flight across the country. They have access to water at the turn of a handle and electricity at the flip of a switch. These conveniences all come as the result of the nation's vast and highly developed infrastructure. Readers will find out how this infrastructure was put in place and what it takes to maintain it.
- Author(s)Deborah Kent
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCornerstones of Freedom, Third
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.