CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis ten-volume set covers events and social history beginning in 1900 and ending in 1999. Chapters begin with a chrology of world events and a general overview of the decade. Within each topic, alphabetically arranged entries discuss historically important events, issues, definitions of difficult concepts or terms and other interesting trivia and sideline stories. It explores what characterizes each decade as expressed through the arts, ecomy, education, government, politics, fashions, health, science, techlogy and sports.
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication06/12/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight8369 g
- Width311 mm
- Height464 mm
- Edited byRob Nagel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.