All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Catanzarite takes a closer look at what many consider to be U2's most fully formed album through the prisms of politics, spirituality, and culture, illuminating its previously unexplored depths. It features interviews with Daniel Lais, Steve Lillywhite, Flood and more. Thirty-Three and a Third is a series of short books about critically acclaimed and much-loved albums of the past 40 years. By turns obsessive, passionate, creative, and informed, the books in this series demonstrate many different ways of writing about music.
- Author BiographyStephen Catanzarite is the managing director of the Lincoln Park Performing Arts Centre, near Pittsburgh. He has created a course tracing the history and development of American popular music from Tin Pan Alley to the present - which will be delivered, online, to thousands of high school students across the U.S.
- Author(s)Stephen Catanzarite
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series Title33 1/3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight118 g
- Width121 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.