Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack contains 1 copy of U2Uni (for Swinburne University), and 1 printed access card containing the code and instructions to access this eText and Companion Website. Moving into university study can be daunting. You need to manage a new learning environment; develop advanced research, writing and presentation skills; and manage your time and stress levels to achieve the results you want. The U2Uni learning package is designed to give you the skills you need to succeed as you move into higher education. The text, eText and companion website (www.pearson.com.au/U2Uni) include lots of examples and interactive activities to make learning these skills fun and engaging. The themes used will give you a global outlook and an understanding of sustainable practice in both your study and your future career. U2uni is helps students make the transition to university with: * Learning outcomes and an Introduction at the beginning of each chapter set out the main concepts to be explored * Smart thinking boxes are a chance for you to reflect on how you might apply what you have learnt to your own study habits. * Tips that will make your transition to university easier are highlighted throughout the text * Activities throughout each chapter * Green Study tips help you create study habits that are also good for the environment * Chapter summaries, summary activities and reflections give you the opportunity to revise and reflect on what you have learnt in each chapter. * Online quiz questions are an opportunity for you to check your learning in an interactive environment. Pearson eTexts - more than just a great book online With a Pearson eText teachers benefit from the underpinning content they kw Pearson provides combined with the great functionality of an eText. This means that users can: * search for key words and phrases * highlight important points * bookmark key pages Students can add their own tes and check their understanding by completing additional interactive activities. Instructors can share tes with students, access time saving teachers' resources or re-order and hide content. Tap. Flick. Swipe. You can experience Pearson eTexts on the go by using this eText on iPad and Android devices. Pearson eText is a product that is only accessible online. Time Limit The Companion Website has a time limit. Access will expire 48 months from the date of redemption.
- Author(s)Swinburne University Technology
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.