All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionLarge firms are increasingly assuming the role of quasi public institutions. Business culture is, therefore, becoming a networking culture and a public space. Business consulting is shifting its focus from market capital to social and intellectual as well as cultural capital . The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Kunstoffrecycling (DKR: German Plastic Recycling Company) in Cologne has taken this new shift in emphasis into account and dedicated an invative project to it in Berlin. An as yet unused station for the planned U3 underground line - an empty concrete tube 300 metres long - was turned into a very special place. The exhibition Art, Plastic, Recycling Plastic , in which such leading artists as Isa Genzken, Thomas Rentmeister and the stellar art-designer trio Bar+Knell participated, revealed the astonishing aesthetic potential of recycled plastic wadays. The tunnel itself mutated into a total work of art, becoming one of Berlin's most in venues.
- Author(s)Uli Martin
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note116 colour photographs
- Weight1324 g
- Width295 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byUli Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.