UEFA EURO 2016 The Official Book - Official licensed product of UEFA EURO 2016 by Keir Radnedge (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the official licensed product of UEFA EURO 2016 (trademark). One of the most eagerly anticipated events on the sporting calendar, the 15th edition of the UEFA European Football Championship will take place between 10 June and 10 July 2016 in France, when, for the first time, 24 teams will play for Europe's most prestigious international prize. UEFA EURO 2016 The Official Book covers every aspect of the tournament: how the bid was won; an overview of the venues; review of the qualification competition; comprehensive analysis of all the finalists and their chances of success; a breakdown of players likely to grab the headlines; a thorough examination of the competition's fascinating history (including a biography of each tournament's star player); and, to make it personal, the full schedule which can be filled in after each game. Packed full of facts and statistics and beautifully illustrated with a superb collection of photographs, UEFA EURO 2016 The Official Book is the perfect accompaniment to Europe's biggest football party.
- Author BiographyKeir Radnedge has been covering football for almost 50 years. He has written countless books on the subject, including European Football Championship tournament guides for every edition since 1996, to comprehensive encyclopedias. As a journalist, he spent more than 20 years with the Daily Mail, as well as The Guardian and other national newspapers and magazines. A former editor of World Soccer, generally recognized as the premier English-language magazine on global football, Keir has been a regular analyst for BBC radio and television, Sky Sports and American cable TV news channel CNN. IMG is one of the world's largest and best known global sports and media businesses. UEFA is the administrative body for association football in Europe and part of Asia.
- Author(s)Keir Radnedge
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight363 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.