All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUFC: A Visual History is a comprehensive look at the history, individuals, and events that made the UFC the premier organization it is today. Filled with impressive visuals and in-depth text, this striking hardcover book is a must have for any fan.
- Author BiographyCurrently the Editorial Director for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Thomas Gerbasi has covered combat sports for various publications for over 15 years. An award-winning member of the Boxing Writers Association of America, his work has also appeared in The Independent, YahooSports.com, The DailyBeast.com, The Ring and ESPN.com. In addition, Mr. Gerbasi is the author of three boxing books, and his amateur boxing record was 0-1.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Gerbasi
- PublisherDK Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2406 g
- Width259 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.