All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a serious compilation of many cases of pilot sightings detailing unusual aerial phemena in the Mexican skies. The study covers over fifty years of incidents, many with radar confirmation and quotes from the pilots themselves. The volume is written in a clear, sober style that gives priority to the witnesses, with little editorial commentary from the authors themselves. -- Jacques Vallee, scientist and pioneering ufologist The authors have captured something of the excitement that comes from researching pilot and air traffic controller sightings of unusually strange aerial phemena. And they have collected and analyzed over fifty years of encounters with unidentified aerial phemena in Mexico's airspace. -- Dr. Richard F. Haines, Chief Scientist, National Aviation Reporting Center on Amalous Phemena (NARCAP) Authors Carlos Guzman and Alfonso Salazar are two of Mexico's most experienced and highly-regarded UFO researchers. For decades, they have quietly conducted exhaustive research into their country's most remarkable UFO cases, especially encounters involving aviation. The authors have appeared in major UFO-related documentaries on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Infinito, and other media outlets. They have also spoken about UFOs on numerous radio programs, as well as at many conferences. Guzman and Salazar's book Ovnis y la Aviacion Mexicana, of which this is the revised, updated English translation, is considered a classic work in UFO research literature and has received unbounded praise from the UFO research community throughout the world.
- Author BiographyCarlos Guzman has been involved in UFO research since the late 1970s and served as Mexico's representative in the legendary Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO). More recently, he has been closely involved in the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). In addition, he has written several books about Mexican UFO cases and has appeared on numerous radio and television documentaries about his country's most notable incidents. He also lectures frequently about the topic at events in both Mexico and the U.S. He holds a BA in business administration, as well as an MBA, and teaches university classes in the field of international business. Alfonso Salazar, an aviation technician by trade, has made a career of looking into UFO cases involving the appearance of strange objects along the flight paths, or in the proximity, of conventional aircraft. He has worked with many important Mexican UFO researchers, including Pedro Ferriz, Juan Jose Benitez, and Jaime Maussan.
- Author(s)Alfonso Salazar,Carlos Alberto Guzman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byNoe Torres
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.