Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK's legal responses to terrorism are widely regarded as a model of effective anti-terrorism measures. This book brings all the relevant materials together in one volume to produce a reference tool for the legal, law enforcement, policy-making and academic communities.
- Author BiographyProfessor Yonah Alexander is Senior Fellow and Director of the International Centre for Terrorism Studies, Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, Washington, DC. Professor Edgar H Brenner is Legal Counsel to the Inter-University Centre for Terrorism Studies. They are both Co-Directors of the Inter-University Centre for Legal Studies, Washington, DC.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byEdgar H. Brenner,Yonah Alexander
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.