Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $229.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $91.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslated from the second edition of a successful French publication, this book has been thoroughly updated to include full coverage of the new UMTS standard. It looks at the topic from a system's point of view and covers both the architecture and the techniques employed in the UMTS network. The introductory chapters cover the origins of UMTS and its relation to the other third generation techlogies. The later chapters are more technical and describe different aspects such as the architecture, the structure of the radio interface, the protocols used and the importance of the GSM inheritance.
- Author BiographyPierre Lescuyer is a systems engineer at Nortel Networks, 3rd largest UMTS developer in the world behind Nokia and Ericsson.
- Author(s)Pierre Lescuyer
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleComputer Communications and Networks
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note123 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byFrank Bott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.