Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is an important tool for international trade which provides a standardized framework for contracts of sale of goods between parties from different States. The Digest aims to present clear, concise and objective information of the Convention articles, and to reflect the evolution of the case law. It contains chapters corresponding to CISG articles, which present a summary of the related case law, drawing attention to common views and stating different approaches. The Digest makes reference to the full text of the decision whenever it is essential to demonstrate the point.
- Author(s)United Nations: Commission on International Trade Law
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Weight1021 g
- Width211 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.