All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together a group of leading international scholars to discuss how US-China-EU relations will shape the future of international politics. Arguing that these three powers will play a key role in establishing and managing a new world order, the contributors examine how a future global order is developed by the interaction of these leading actors in the international system. The authors also address how the US, China and the EU promote cooperation and manage conflict of interests on a wide spectrum of issues including new security challenges. By linking the management of international affairs to specific policy issues, the book shows that the US-China-EU triangular configuration is a pivotal relationship for understanding contemporary international relations. This book offers a comprehensive assessment of US-China-EU interactions and will be of great interest to students of Asian politics, US foreign policy, EU politics and security studies and IR in general. Robert S. Ross is Professor of Political Science at Boston College, Associate, John King Fairbank Center for East Asian Research, Harvard University, Associated Professor at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Senior Advisor, Security Studies Program, Massachusetts Institute of Techlogy and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Oystein Tunsjo is Senior Research Fellow at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies. Zhang Tuosheng is director of the research department and senior fellow at the China Foundation for International and Strategic Studies.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Ross is Professor of Political Science at Boston College, Associate, John King Fairbank Center for East Asian Research, Harvard University, Visiting Professor at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Senior Advisor, Security Studies Program, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Oystein Tunsjo is Senior Research Fellow at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies. Zhang Tuosheng is Chairman, academic Committee; Director, Center for Foreign Policy Studies, China Foundation for International and Strategic Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleAsian Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byOystein Tunsjo,Robert Ross,Tuosheng Zhang
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.