Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes the uniforms, weaponry, military practices and tactics of the US Dragoons between 1833 and 1855. It looks at the history of the mounted soldiers, covering topics such as: the formation of the first true US cavalry units; the Mexican-American War; the expansion west; the gold rush to California; and the Indian Wars.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Langellier received his bachelor's and master's degrees in History from the University of San Diego and his Ph.D. in Military History from Kansas State University. He is the author of numerous books and monographs, and has worked as a historical curator for several years. He has a particular passion for the people and events of the American Civil War.
- Author(s)John P. Langellier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/1995
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.281
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, b&w photographs
- Weight187 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerry Embleton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.