All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionUS Environmental Policy provides a comprehensive look at the creation, implementation, and evaluation of environmental policy, which is of particular importance in an era of congressional gridlock.
- Author BiographySara R. Rinfret is Assistant Professor of political science at the University of Montana, USA. She co-authored The Lilliputians of Environmental Regulation: The Perspective of State Regulators with Michelle Pautz. Michelle C. Pautz is Associate Professor of political science at the University of Dayton, USA. She is co-author of The Lilliputians of Environmental Regulation: The Perspective of State Regulators with Sara Rinfret.
- Author(s)Michelle C. Pautz,Sara R. Rinfret
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.