Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis USRobotics modem is nimble, versatile, and a solid choice for making connections to the Internet for years to come. The USRobotics USR5638 is a super companion for use in public spaces, offices or homes. With the PC hardware drivers available for this USRobotics modem, you can make use of all of its features using your personal computer. This modem is quick, so you can download all your applications, photos, and documents in mere moments. The USRobotics USR5638 consumes less power and eliminates the need for cables, thanks to its interchangeable internal card design. With support for PCI and PCI Express interfaces, this USRobotics modem is easily installable, which means you are able to place it into your computer and get back to work as soon as possible. You can access your favorite Internet service provider from anywhere with a phone line because this modem has dial-up compatibility. Plus, as the USRobotics USR5638 has support for ITU Group 3, ITU V.29, ITU V.17, and ITU V.27ter fax systems, you can connect to fax machines directly.
- Transmission LineAnalog
- Data Transfer Rate14.4 Kbps
- Hardware InterfacePCI,PCI Express,Parallel,RJ-11
- Fax Transfer Rate14.4 Kbps
- Fax StandardsITU Group 3 Fax,ITU V.17,ITU V.27ter,ITU V.29
- Data CompressionITU V.42,ITU V.42bis,ITU V.44,MNP-5
- Error CorrectionITU V.42 (LAPM),MNP-5
- Manufacturer Websitehttp://www.usr.com/products/modem/modem-product.asp?type=specs&sku=USR5638
- Width2.72 in.
- Depth2.01 in.
- Height0.98 in.
- Weight0.07 lb
Most relevant reviews
- misterwiz24 Nov, 2016by
This Phone/Fax Modem works good. It was just what I needed to send Fax.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- mtarquin02 Mar, 2014by
Awesome and great price
Works great with Windows 7 64bit. No Driver disc was actually needed. Can send and receive faxes using the Microsoft Fax Service. Have it connected to a MagicJack to use for a fax server.
- !osprey!29 May, 2015by
Good product and reasonable price and a brand name
Very simple installation. Did need to install the driver, but that also was VERY simple. No reboot and worked first time