All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a reprint of the topical issue UV Astromy 2011 published by the journal Astrophysics and Space Science . Papers included in that topical issue cover four main topics of UV astromy: stellar physics and evolution, planets, Milky Way and other galaxies and finally, UV instrumentation with an update on the current status of the main missions and techlogies. This builds on the remarkable progress made in the field since the earlier topical issue: Space Astromy: The UV Window To The Universe which appeared in 2008.
- Author BiographyBoris Shustov is a director of the leading Russian astronomical institute - INASAN. He is also PI of the World Space Observatory-Ultraviolet (WSO-UV) project. Ana I. Gomez de Castro is a Professor of Astronomy of the University Complutense of Madrid (Spain) and PI of the ISSIS imagers of the WSO-UV project. Mikhail Sachkov is PI of the WSO-UV spectrographs. Michael Dopita is Emeritus Professor at the Australian National University, Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics, and Editor-in-Chief of the journal Astrophysics and Space Science.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1179 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAna I. Gomez de Castro,Boris Shustov,Michael A. Dopita,Mikhail E. Sachkov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.