All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSecond volume of a 40-volume series on nascience and natechlogy, edited by the rewned scientist Challa S.S.R. Kumar. This handbook gives a comprehensive overview about UV-visible and photoluminescence spectroscopy for the characterization of namaterials. Modern applications and state-of-the-art techniques are covered and make this volume essential reading for research scientists in academia and industry in the related fields.
- Author BiographyDr. Challa S.S.R. Kumar is Director of Nanofabrication and Nanomaterials at the Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, USA. He is also President and CEO of Magnano Technologies and has some years of industrial R&D experience working for Imperial Chemical Industries and United Breweries. His main research interests are the development of novel synthetic methods, including those based on microfluidic reactors, for the synthesis of multifunctionals nanomaterials. Dr. Kumar is the winner of the 2006 Nano 50 Technology Award for his work in magnetic-based nanoparticles for cancer imaging and treatment. he is the editor and author of several books and journals articles, and a former editor of the Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 192 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1070 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byChalla S. S. R. Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.