All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to design apps, websites, or just have an intelligent conversation about design, these quick-and-dirty lessons are for you. Based on the popular UX Crash Course from Joel Marsh's blog-read over a million times-this book follows the real-life UX process from start-to-finish, so you can apply the skills as you learn. It is also perfect for managers, programmers, salespeople, and marketers who want to kw more about designing digital products and services.Lessons include:Fundamentals of UX design, experience necessaryResearching the weird and wonderful things users doThe process and science of making anything user-friendlyUsing size, color, and layout to help and influence usersPlanning and making wireframesMaking your designs feel engaging and persuasiveMeasuring how your design works in the real worldWhat does a UX designer do all day?
- Author BiographyJoel Marsh has over a decade of experience as a professional designer, with clients that include global brands, like Absolut Vodka, McDonald's, Samsung, and Volvo. He has also been a freelance designer and has worked at successful startups like Stardoll, Piczo, and Trustpilot. In 2006, Joel relocated to Sweden to join the premiere digital design community there. Joel blogs at The Hipper Element, which includes his UX Crash Course, which has garnered over 400,000 visitors and is the basis for this book. You can also find him on Twitter @JoelMarsh. He recently founded his own startup, Teller Email Browser, which is funded by the owner of Angry Birds and will launch in late 2014.
- Author(s)Joel Marsh
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight576 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.