All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe UAS Pilot Log is one of the first flight logs uniquely designed for the needs of drone operators. After extensive research into record keeping and processes maintained by expert operators, droneprep.org designed this log specifically for pilots and operators of unmanned aircraft systems and drones to plan and track critical flight details. As FAA and other government regulations evolve, the UAS Pilot Log will help keep you on top of your record keeping activities. Seamlessly designed to be useful and relevant, this logbook distills complex procedures and processes with simple, easy-to-understand entry pages that can be maintained by any drone operator, regardless of skill level or experience. The result is a flexible yet powerful record that will serve as both a tool to enhance your flying experience and a superb record of exactly what happened on the day of your flight. Now available in multiple colors (Gold, Red, Dark Blue, Dark Grey and Dark Green) to suit any mission.
- Author BiographyDroneprep is committed to the ongoing education, training and advancement of unmanned aircraft system and drone industry professionals. For more information, please visit droneprep.org or @droneprep.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.