Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking work, specially designed for the music classroom, combines traditional and popular literature in a method that both teaches the ukulele and develops music literacy. Assuming prior kwledge, the leveled content allows students to track their progress and teachers to reward benchmark achievements. Many popular pieces are written in the same key as their common recordings, allowing students to play along if they wish, and singing parts use tation symbols that have t already been formally introduced. The book teaches students both how to read and write music on the treble staff but also offers opportunities to follow chord charts, improvise, and play by ear. By encouraging the development of these transferrable skills, Uke Can Do It 2 provides a solid foundation for lifelong music-making!
- Author BiographyPhilip Tamberino developed the first classroom ukulele programs in the New York metro area and has since conducted professional development for the National Association for Music Education, the New York State School Music Association, and area schools to promote the use of the ukulele as a school instrument. He is an elementary music teacher in public school and is also the author of Uke Can Do It!: Developing Your School Ukulele Program.
- Author(s)Philip Tamberino
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight199 g
- Width215 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.