All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe events in Eastern Europe and Ukraine during World War II are generally little kwn and often misunderstood, even though it was here that the war lasted the longest and caused devastation on an unprecedented scale. Millions either lost their lives or became slave laborers. In some areas, underground resistance to Nazi and, later, Soviet rule did t subside until the early 1950s. This book will interest those concerned with the history of Ukraine during World War II, as well as the controversy over the presence of alleged war criminals in Canada and the United States. Contributors: Orest Subtelny, Bohdan Krawchenko, Taras Hunczak, Peter J. Potichnyj, Myroslav Yurkevich, Mark R. Elliott, David Matas, Roman Serbyn, S. Paul Zumbakis, Roman Kupchinsky, Myron Kuropas.
- Author BiographyYury Boshyk is formerly Professor of Strategy and International Business Environment at IMD (International Institute for Management Development), Lausanne, Switzerland (1989-1996); Professor of Geopolitics and Strategy and Director of Executive Learning at the Theseus International Management Institute in Sophia Antipolis Science and Technology Park, France; from 1977-88, Assistant Professor, Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures, University of Toronto; and 1983-85, Assistant Professor, Department of History, Harvard University Summer School.
- PublisherCanadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies
- Date of Publication20/06/1986
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published1986
- ImprintCanadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies
- Weight478 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byYuri Boshyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.