All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume analyze the civil uprising kwn as Euromaidan that began in central Kyiv in late November 2013, when the Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych opted t to sign an Association Agreement with the European Union. Topics covered include the motivations and expectations of protesters, organized crime, nationalism, gender issues, mass media, the Russian language, and the impact of Euromaidan on Ukrainian politics, the EU, Russia, and Belarus. An epilogue looks at the Russian annexation of Crimea and the creation of breakaway republics in the east, leading to full-scale conflict. The goal is to represent a variety of aspects of a mass movement that captivated the world and led to the downfall of the Yanukovych presidency.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Marples is Distinguished University Professor, Department of History and Classics, University of Alberta. Frederick V. Mills is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of History and Classics, University of Alberta.
- Author(s)David R. Marples,Frederick V. Mills
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Out-of-print date29/06/2015
- Content Noteill: 6, b&w
- Weight1000 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.