Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionTo migrate or t to migrate: that is the question. This book discusses migration in the highly topical context of Ukraine, and explores the imaginations, life-stories, aspirations and life-projects of people in Ukraine through a consideration of Ukrainian migration to the European Union (EU) from the perspective of the sending-country. Building on the existing literature and drawing on a rich variety of empirical data and field research, this text addresses migration by Ukrainian nationals into the EU, and how and why people leave or stay in Ukraine. The book also considers questions of subjectivity, the self and the construction of narratives, and contributes more widely to the significant academic and policy debates surrounding Ukrainian migration in the EU.
- Author BiographyBastian A. Vollmer is Leverhulme Fellow at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), University of Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Bastian A. Vollmer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.