All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.28
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.23
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis language guide includes fifteen chapters of situational phrases covering travelling by rail, trolley, bus; coping with emergencies; shopping; and other daily life adventures. Each Ukrainian phrase is accompanied by an English translation and phonetic pronunciation based on North American speech.
- Author BiographyOlesj Benyukh and Raisa Galushko
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- LanguageEnglish & Ukrainian
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note3000 entries
- Weight315 g
- Width205 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byO.P. Benyuch,Raisa I. Galushko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.