CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionPlacing language learning within a cultural framework enlivens the learning process and jumpstarts contextual conversations in the classroom. Experienced instructor Dr. Alla Nedashkivska has crafted a textbook that presents a modern version of Ukrainian, one that will encourage students' interest in learning, with the goal of building proficiency in the language and kwledge of Ukrainian culture and society. This text is excellent for studies over a longer period, using the intermediate exercises to start, then progressing to the advanced exercises to cement comprehension. An absolute must for anyone teaching or learning Ukrainian at senior levels.
- Author BiographyAlla Nedashkivska is an Associate Professor at the University of Alberta in the department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, where she teaches several Ukrainian language and Slavic Linguistics courses. She lives in Edmonton, Alberta.
- PrizesWinner of AATSEEL Book Prize for Best Contribution to Language Pedagogy 2012.
- Author(s)Alla Nedashkivska
- PublisherUniversity of Alberta Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- LanguageEnglish & Ukrainian & Ukrainian
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Alberta Press
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight1000 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.