All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy reference guide fits into your ukulele case or pocket and is organized in a unique dictionary style, making it easy for you to find any chord quickly. There are sections on how to read music, tuning, movable chords, and chord derivations. An easy-to-use fingerboard chart is included which shows all the tes on the fingerboard.
- Author(s)Morton Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight68 g
- Width102 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.